Subject: Re: [Leica] Security In Public Places
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:49:42 -0800

Ted

This all reminds me of the time I was arrested for taking pictures
of the George Washington bridge  between NY and NJ.  This
was in 1942 and I was 12 years old.  They confiscated my Argus
C2 camera and all the film I was carrying.  I spent hours in the
police station, and never got the camera back.  When my father
appeared to pick me up, they almost arrested him too, as he had
a German accent!

No, I did not demand any rights, as no one thought that we had any.

Jerry