Subject: Re: [Leica] Security In Public Places
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:01:34 -0000

Leonard wrote:
"This "incident" was a non-confrontational, congenial dialogue about a
 commonly-shared problem, and was resolved in a pleasant, respectful manner.
 If I had become argumentative or defensive, I suspect the situation might
have turned out differently."

I couldn't agree more.  I've had a similar thing happen to me in  the Brunel
Centre Shopping Mall in Swindon:  I was taking architectural shots and one
of the security guards came and questioned me.  I had no problems and they
went away happy with my responses.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK