Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Inspired but arrested
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:36:19 +0100

Ted
Thanks for clearifying the Mall concept - we do have some in a minor
scale - but so far no one has threatened me with lawyers, and I have
never had a problems taking photos in theses places.! I do think that
Keith sounds right in that corporate America perhaps is getting to much
in control of the public space?, at least from an outside view, but I do
also respect your views in your answers, along with the whole 11/9
insecurity feeling of your fellow Americans, so I guess I will just wish
you a merry Christmas and good hollyday shooting! - Ruben