Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Inspired but arrested
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:01:39 +0100

This Mall thing of yours - when is it going to cover all of the US? and
by the way is there a camera shop in the Mall ?  - if so - do you have
to leave the Mall before you can try your purchase ? - It is like you
are asuming that the arrested person is a complete idiot - is he, and
were along this thread did we decide he was - you US LUGgers should put
small stickers on the Malls were photographers are asulted this way !
would not want to visit the US and end up in jail for bringing a camera!
Ruben