Subject: [Leica] RE: Miserable Failure
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:48:50 -0800

I believe that it is nobody's business to which companies one has
connections. And yes, more power to those who have made such connections.
Sometimes I hear of someone connected with a particular company and it puts
me off toward that company. As I see it, fessing-up has no positives and
can have negatives. For instance, I'll never entertain the idea of buying
an Olympus camera!

JB

Replies: Reply from eric@jphotog.com (Re: [Leica] RE: Miserable Failure)
Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Miserable Failure)