Subject: RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:40:58 -0800

On 2003-12-16 <bdcolen@earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)> thoughtfully wrote:

>Oh, and btw - Yes, my posted images have been shot with the E-1. You'll
>notice I haven't made a bunch of BS claims - I've simply posted what
>I've been shooting; just as I've posted my Leica images. Either the
>images speak for themselves, or they don't. Same thing goes for the
>digilux you're drooling all over - except that the only images are those
>OF the digilux, not those taken in the field, under real-world
>conditions. ;-)

Excuse me, B.D. but I'm not drooling over the Digilux. My sole digital is a D30
and it works just fine for family purposes right now so no Digilux need apply.
I'd love to have a digital back for my R8 but at the price point Leica has set I
can darn near buy the full-frame Canon that's superior to any "35mm" digital out
there.

But...

Every single time a Leica digital is mentioned on this list you find a way to
savage it. Now you're on the Olympus payroll. There's a seemingly obvious
connection. I pointed that out. Remember, you savaged Tina for actually liking
her Digilux I, couldn't wait to point out that as a result of her liking the
product she'd be asked by Leica to make a presentation about it.

You don't get it both ways.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure)
Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] RE: Miserable Failure)