Subject: RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:06:52 -0500

At 06:03 PM 12/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>And I have NEVER savaged Tina for liking her digilux - I did point out,
>as you are quick to do re me and Olympus, that Tina has a relationship
>with Leica, which I found as relevant as you find my relationship with
>Olympus. I don't consider that 'savaging.' And I am quite sure Tina
>doesn't feel I ever 'savaged' her.
>
>Tina, have you felt savaged? ;-)

No, I haven't felt savaged, B.D.  But I don't have a relationship with
Leica either, except for using their cameras.  My relationship was with
Park Camera, Carl and Ted, to give a seminar on the Leica Digilux.  That's
it.  Never got a free camera or free lenses or free film or free digital
cards or a free hat or t-shirt or anything from Leica!  Unless they are
monitoring the LUG as some people think, Leica doesn't know that I exist.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com