Subject: RE: [Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:30:10 +0100 (MET)

Sheeshh ... you guys have sent me to the dictionary. I had no idea you
could "savage someone" (transitive verb). Merriam-Webster didn't either.

I know what you mean, but no one has been savage to anyone else in this
context. BD has just been his loveable self and if anything, is more
polite since taking on tasks from Olympus :)

I remember months ago BD went out and started a thread about who is
sponsored or connect to whom. He made it clear he was connected to
Olympus, Tina mentioned Leica and some others mentioned this or that. It
was just for the record and I haven't heard it being used against any of
those who fessed up until now.

It's a tough branch. More power to those who make these kinds of
connections.

Daniel