Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Lunasix 3 issue
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:18:32 -0600

well said - not at all ignorant.
'right tool for the job'

problem is, I'm working on several series' at once.  right now one is tech
pan @ 25 - 50 ASA, the other is pushing tri-x to 3200 - 6400 in hot
developer (haven't settled on one yet).  subjects are equally varied.  I
like having one day and one night project so I can work at any time the muse
strikes (and time allows!)

a meter for each project?  i guess my bag just got a little heavier