Subject: Re: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:13:57 -0500

At 03:59 PM 12/10/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I realize in this day and age too many people / men forget women are
>supposed to be treated with respect. Even if in some cases the women aren't
>bright enough to realize we are trying to be polite and respectful!
>
>ted

Thanks, Ted.  I still like for men to open doors for me and pull out
chairs.  It may be insulting to feminatzi's but I consider it a sign of
respect.  I don't consider myself a prude.  My husband could tell you more
about that but he won't, thank goodness.  After looking at the photos that
Kyle directed us to, I felt like I needed to take a bath.  I cannot see
that this is art in any way except sensationalism.  To me, there is no fine
line.  This crosses over quite blatantly.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from "www.geocities.com/curtisbliss" <surrealistic@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography)