Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie"
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:21:15 -0500

Is that your lovely wife Kathy ?  I cannot tell from
that angle, but the sparkle in the eye is familiar.
Regardless, it is a great shot; kid with open mouth,
another one with hand over mouth in astonishment.
I mean it _is_ a great shot, in layers.  First the
central figure of a beautiful woman catches your attention,
and then you notice other things in the photo.

- - Phong