Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie"
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:15:27 -0800 (PST)

It is indeed Kathy.  She loves the fireworks shows.  We live so close we can see them from the house, but we like the riverfront view the best.

Thanks for the comments.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> wrote:
Is that your lovely wife Kathy ?  I cannot tell from
that angle, but the sparkle in the eye is familiar.
Regardless, it is a great shot; kid with open mouth,
another one with hand over mouth in astonishment.
I mean it _is_ a great shot, in layers.  First the
central figure of a beautiful woman catches your attention,
and then you notice other things in the photo.

- - Phong