Subject: RE: [Leica] Hello, I am back...
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:10:00 -0500

I don't even think of the nationality of Leica
much of the time.  I like my Leicas, but not
particularly because of their national origin.

On the other hand, I understand that ethnicity
is your work, hence, you are more attuned to it.
Stll, I am curious that you should assume that
Tom is American, especially for someone whose work
is in ethnicity.

- - Phong

Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from "Tom Kumagai" <tom_mlist@ftp.kumasite.com> (RE: [Leica] Hello, I am back...)