Subject: RE: [Leica] #$@%$^ art photographers
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:18:02 -0500

Yes, self-promotion has been incorporated into art and this has been going on for decades.  It is the only proper art form in what some call this post modern age.  I can't think of any well any know artists who's art isn't 1st self promotion with a bit of paint or photo thrown in, and the really good artists have actually shown us something about ourselves and the world as an extra bonus.  The proper mind set is "self as art", then self-promotion, then through tireless work and dedication you might uncover some elemental truth and make someone care about it.

Chris Saganich