Subject: RE: [Leica] Summaron 3,5/35mm
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:17:27 -0500

Here are some photos I took with this lens.  Mine had some fungus or fog at the time which you can tell by the darkness on the sides of the image.

http://www.saganich.com/street_pages/bs051.htm
http://www.saganich.com/street_pages/bs049.htm
http://www.saganich.com/street_pages/bs052.htm
http://www.saganich.com/tree_pages/Tree%20Pages/tree%2005.htm
http://www.saganich.com/tree_pages/Tree%20Pages/tree%2006.htm
http://www.saganich.com/tree_pages/Tree%20Pages/tree%2004.htm

I thought it performed well for B&W, never used it with color.  Don't spend more then $200 US for one.

Chris Saganich