Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:55:59 -0800

Hi Daniel:

I showed your pictures to my wife and she immediately said she would like to
have a printed picture of the street scene.  So we both agree with Leo and
his wife.  We also liked the rocks and waves, but she made a comment that
there was no way to know the size of the rocks, etc.  Nothing to relate to.
I don't see that as a negative - I think the scene is wonderful.  I think
she was just wanting to relate to the size and impact of the waves.

Ted