Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:16:13 +0100 (MET)

It is difficult to describe existing, not much more than that either, in
the nordic winter. I quit early on Wednesday to soak in the rays of the
nordic light:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/49alt1.html

(M3 50mm Summicron, Neopan 1600, 1/8 @ f2.0)

But the end of the week was simply lovely. Yesterday, Saturday, the storm
winds had blown away that layer of misery above us. Time again to get
outside!

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/49.html

(Rolleicord V, Agfa APX 400, Rodinal 1:50)

It's been a busy week. I hope I've brought something of interest to you.

Best, Daniel

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW 49 dlridings)
Reply from Leo W Wesson <lwwesson@pier1.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings)