Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 50mm/f2 DR lens
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:50:20 -0800

Hi Steve:

I think you will love this lens.  I hope you got a good set of "eyes" with
it.  Here is a picture I took with it using the eyes.  It was taken from
about 20 inches - cropped just a little.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/image-46359.html

My scanner (Epson 2450) doesn't bring out the real quality of this photo - a
little soft, too.

Enjoy your new lens.  It is a winner.

Ted