Subject: Re: [Leica] to crop or not to crop
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:04:31 -0400

I'm with you, Liam.  Maybe that's because I've never done darkroom work.
For me, the photographic process ends when I take the film out of the
camera.  After that, Robert the Lab Guy takes over.

I've always thought that a "no crop" policy forces one get it right the
first time.  I have to admit, I'll crop if necessary, but rarely do it.
It's a metaphysical thing. <g>

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer