Subject: Re: [Leica] PWIFLI: Mother Nature was in a baaaad mood
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:07:21 -0400

Well, they're all digital, aren't they?  I mean, the film shots are scanned,
and converted to JPEG's, and I'm viewing them on my monitor, so they're
digital.

Now, that being said, to me, numbers 3 and 4 seem the sharpest, but I'm not
even going to guess based on that.

Interesting stuff, though, and good shots.

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer