Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar and ultron shots
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:22:53 -0400

Rafael:

Great candid shots, I like them both.

The first one shot with the Summitar on Tri-X, on my monitor it looks very
contrasty and grainy. Did you intend this for effect? Or perhaps it is a bit
oversharpened. When I get overly enthusiastic with the sharpening tool on
slightly grainy film (Neo 1600, Tri-X etc) I get this kind of effect.

The 2nd shot is priceless.  In the best tradition of HCB, taken at the right
moment to read the disapproval of the passersby.  Great shot, I'm jealous!

JB

Replies: Reply from "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es> (Re: [Leica] Summitar and ultron shots)