Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar and ultron shots
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:52:57 -0500

>Hi,
>Recently I have got a "new" Summitar lens. It was a little bit cloudy and
>aperture ring was hard to work. After a good cleaning I have taken some
>shots and I am very pleasured with results:
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1817164&size=lg

The photo is nice although the highlights are blown out and the grain
is large. Did you overdevelop it or use hot water for the developer?

I'm also not clear what this photo is about, there's not enough
detail in the man's face to give us an idea of who  he is and why we
should care about him.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura