Subject: [Leica] Not quite PAW, but please could you take a look
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:34:22 -0400

Simon:

I think this picture would be better in B&W, or the color corrected
somewhat. I know it's difficult to make the flesh tones look good on someone
convalescing from a stroke but monochrome would be a bit kinder. The
composition is good but I think I would crop out a bit more of the empty
space above her head.

You didn't mention whether the picture will be printed or be mostly for web
publishing. Will it be for close family or other uses?

Overall a goo casual portrait.

JB

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Not quite PAW, but please could you take a look)