Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Minox 35
From: "Richard Coutant" <rhc3vt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:11:26 -0400

I find this an excellent technique with many front-door folders, Minox,
Retina, Ikonta 522/24, Vito III, etc., and that holding the body of the
camera firmly against my forehead also enables slow speed hand-held (or
really head-held) shots.  It's sometimes tricky to remember the shutter
cocking/release drill in upside-down reverse, though.

And thanks for the battery info.

Richard