Subject: [Leica] Leica CL...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:21:17 -0700

I know Stephen Gandy has as good page on the CL (which I just read again),
but are there people who are using the CL as backups to their larger Ms?
They seem to be not much larger than a P&S and with the exception of the
mercury battery, seems to be pretty ideal as a backup. I am thinking that
in situation where I would like to shoot with both 35 and 90 a lot, I can
put the 90 on the M and a 35 or just the 40/2 on a CL. Or are people
flocking to the digital P&S for backup or even main?

Speaking of which, I handled a Canon 1Ds this past weekend. The guy even
brought an Epson 2200 with him so he was doing 11x17 enlargements in the
same days. Quite an amazing camera, both in terms of bulk and the quality
of the images it produce.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>