Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL...
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:54:52 +0200

Richard,

I have a CL and the 40 and 90mm lenses for it (the Minolta Rokkor
varieties, as it happens) and I love it. I use it when I travel on
business, either in the briefcase or in the smallest Domke bag, FX5 or
whatever. I also use it when space is tight, such as when I was riding
my motorcycle from Zurich to Amsterdam recently and had to have a lot of
other stuff in my cases. In fact, I like my CL so much that I am
currently looking for a second CL body.

As for batteries, I have a stash of the mercury batteries, but when that
runs out, I will just use the CRIS adapter that allows the use of silver
oxide cells.

Nathan