Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Motorcycling theme continues
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:14:35 +0200

Last week was fairly low-key as far as taking pictures was concerned--I
spent most of the time working, travelling and scanning and editing my
Alsace pictures. But of course no week is ever without pictures. One day
I stepped outside to walk my dog and saw this beautiful 1970s vintage
Ducati parked opposite our house. I took these three pictures of it:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_25.jpg
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_25alt1.jpg
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_25alt2.jpg
(All Leica M7, 50mm Summilux, Kodachrome 64)

This is the third week in a row with a colour image as the main pic,
somewhat unusual for me. Just a coincidence, I guess. I promise to
return to the true faith soon.

Now, I know that my Japanese motorcycle is most likely faster, certainly
cheaper to maintain and much more reliable than this old Ducati. But I
also know that nobody will ever stop to photograph my Suzuki...

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland