Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL...
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:47:34 EDT

Richard,
I use Leica CL's exclusively.  I can't afford a 2-3 thousand dollar camera.
But I get just as good results with them as any other Leica.  I recently
purchased my second one with the 90 Elmar for 800.  The light meter doesn't work
but I don't care.  When I go photographing, I use a little hand held meter.  I
take one reading when I first start and then leave the meter in the truck.  I
shoot everything at f8-f16 cause I want depth of field.  If you are observant
enough, through time you learn what to set the f-stop and shutter speed for
various light conditions.  Both my cameras say Leitz Wetzlar on them and the
lenses are marked by saying made in Germany.  Great Cameras!!!
Bruce