Subject: [Leica] OT: Minox 35
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:25:07 EDT

Speaking of flare, Minox made a miserable rubber lens-shade with built-in
plastic UV lens that clipped onto the narrow ring on the front of the lens. It
constantly fell off and was more trouble than it was worth. One of the ways I
minimize flare with the Minox is to avoid backlighting or strong crosslighting
as much as possible and shoot as close to the subject as possible. Minox lenses
are improving all the time, but oddly enough the lens in my first Minox 35,
an EL, had a really great lens.

br