Subject: RE: [Leica] PWIFLI: Dogs and small children - Get closer
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:51:54 -0400

Peter,
Of the crops, this is the one I like best.
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/tofino/3-37MomBabySunsetCrop3.jpg

But the important thing would be, which one grabs you?  Then figure out
why it grabs you, it could be a negative as in the railing really
bothers me in which case learn free transform in PS to fix this.

In other words, move your art through external or internal criticism by
going through a process of refining, then getting better.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com