Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Was B.D's Ties to Olympus? Now What Full and Complete Disclosure??
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:58:08 -0600

B.D Colen, apparently with a straight face writes in response to a specific question from Don Dory:

"As I stated yesterday, I am one of a group of about photographers
who'sdigital work Olympus is supporting with equipment. I have a
contractwith Olympus. So, as I said, judge what I say with that
in mind - but keep in mind I have never been accused of pulling punches about
anything, and am not about to begin now."

and then goes on to write (in answer to my request that he specifically refer me to his complete, total, unambiguous disclosure of commercial affiliation post of Thursday, September 11, 2003 or any real recent disclosure - i.e. PRIOR to his recent posts about this equipment):

"Check the archives Greg - I was totally up front about my new
connectionwith Olympus. Given how I feel about conflicts of
interest I would hardly try to hide any conflict of my own.

> Best,
>
> B. D."

I suspect "Best B.D." means that this lame, shameless response is the best you could up with when asked why you don't hold yourself to the exact same standard that you have continually DEMANDED of OTHERS on this list!

Well B.D., I did check the archives very carefully and it seems to me that you owe Tina, Sal and a number of others who post to this list an apology for some past hypocritical, overbearing, sanctimonious, boorish behavior!!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (Re: RE: [Leica] Was B.D's Ties to Olympus? Now What Full and Complete Disclosure??)