Subject: Re: [Leica] Was B.D's Ties to Olympus? Now What Full and Complete Disclosure??
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:49:37 -0600

B.D. I do not seem to have received the post to the Lug you refer to below in response to Don's question. (Perhaps due to an internet glich?)

Remembering your posts some time back when Tina posted regarding her thoughts about, and work with, her Leica Digilux and thus knowing your strong feelings on this issue (complete, total, unambiguous disclosure) can you refer me to your Thursday post?

Regards,

Greg

> Don Dory thoughtfully requested (in part)of B.D. What (if any) Were His Ties to Olympus?
>

> B.D.,
> Are you one of the official Beta testers for the E1?  It was my
> understanding that this camera would not be released for general
> consumption until much later this month or early October.  Also, I can
> not find the camera for sale at the large on line dealers.
>
> > Don

And B.D. Replied to Don and the Group(in part) as Follows: