Subject: RE: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl has died at age 101
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:12:28 -0400

At 01:57 PM 9/9/03 -0400, bdcolen wrote:
>Hello, Art? I've made it quite clear what I think of FRAU Riefenstahl.

Uh, Planet Earth to BD?  Her professional name was always Fraulein
Riefenstahl.

And, by the way, do you hold the same negative feelings towards the great
Soviet cinematographers as you do towards Riefenstahl?  There are some
outstanding Chinese Communist propaganda films, as well.  What of the folks
who made them?  Is your condemnation of all artists employed by a tyranny?
What are your thoughts of, say, Herbert von Karajan, who WAS an active
supporter of the Nazi Party?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!