Subject: Re: [Leica] digital Canon question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:05:07 -0400

At 04:55 PM 8/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>The prints were done at a lab...not on my inkjet.
>
>Any help, ideas or suggestions as to why this RGB color space is so much
>worse than the sRGB? Everything in the camera was left alone...no
>adjustment to white balance, etc.
>
>Thanks much.
>Lea

Lea -

It depends on how the lab is set up.  Adobe RGB is a wider color space than
sRGB.  If the lab is set up for sRGB, then your files were printed with a
smaller color gamit than you saw on your screen.  Set up your files the
same way the lab does to be sure that what you see is what you get.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com