Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:02:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/03 3:57:17 PM, abridge@mac.com writes:

<< I've been flying for the last year with Tri-X with no ill effects. I've
flown with Neopan 1600, asked to have it hand-checked, and have always
had it checked with no problems. >>

AB,

It depends on the airport. San Francisco is murder on Tri-X. Remember, you
get zapped with the stuff coming and going. As for hand inspection, the
inspectors don't have the time to fool with it in most cases.

br

Replies: Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?)