Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:41:19 -0700

Hi!

     You know, I've just rolled up 5 dozen plastic screwcapped
cassettes from bulk film.  There is no metal in these cassettes.
You could easily carry these in your pockets or a few less.
The metal detector will not be set off.  Your film will
not subject to damage from airport security x-raying.
You are not violating any laws or restrictions doing
this throughout the world excepting dictatorships.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net