Subject: Re: [Leica] My binder of negatives
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:05:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/03 3:48:42 PM, images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< My recurring nightmare is that I am smothered by rolls and rolls of
developed film.  The actual rolls are hanging in my darkroom and here in my
office on racks along a whole wall.  Thousands of rolls of film.  All
waiting for me to do something with them.  I have film from 10 years ago
that I've never looked at.

At least with the digital I have to look at it to download it and file it
somewhere.  The negatives may never be seen.  I have high hopes for
retirement, but that keeps moving further away, too!

Tina >>

Tina,

I don't work that way. I'm not as prolific as others. Maybe that's the
reason. When the digital files pile up, the same fatigue will set in. It isn't the
medium, it's the mental state.

br