Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo district in NYC
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:04:48 -0400

The July/August magazine "Photography In New York International"
(www.photography-guide.com) lists 96 Exhibitions sites/galleries in
Manhattan - 24 in SOHO/Tribeca,  50 in Chelsea/Midtown, and 22 in 57th
st/Uptown.  I've been to almost all of the SOHO galleries and found some
terrific galleries there.  Well worth the trek into SOHO.

Exhibitions and Galleries throughout the US, Canada, France, Germany, Japan,
Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK are also listed.  These are not
complete lists, for instance, the Leica NY Gallery is the only Leica gallery
listed.

Regards,
AGS