Subject: Re: [Leica] PWIFLIs--Dinner with Parents
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:16:26 -0700

Hi Phong!

     One problem for photographers with either bulk loading
or digital, is to keep attention on composing the best in
the viewfinder, rather than just banging away because
'I've got lots and it's cheep, maybe something will work'
Because more often, my 'keepers' are the ones when
I took the extra step to consider the shot.

Cheers,

rich

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] PWIFLIs--Dinner with Parents)