Subject: Re: [Leica] Developing skills
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:49:57 -0700

Hi

     The spooler's code is AFLOO, I just bought one plus I've got
the template from Leitz that allows both the cut to fit the film
in the Leitz spools without tape and be held securely and the
film leader's cut.  Modern plastic cassettes don't have a slot
in the spool.

      Referring to the Leitz codes, there's a German webpage
that lists some of them but it far from complete.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net