Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:02:46 -0700

Hi Karen!

      Since I am blessed/cursed to live alone (with cat), I've
been able to integrate the darkroom into one end of my
kitchen.  The door to the front room closes and the small
hallway and kitchen is light tight, a fan can be placed at
intervals in a window which blows over the enlarger table.

     A large formica covered four foot circular table serves
as the wet side.  The Versalab 11x14 sets on the sink
countertop and on the oppisite side of the sink are the
rectagular Porters plastic containers with spigots,
which save tremendous space.

     All food is kept in a separate cupboard&frig.  Cooking
and darkroom work is never done at the same time.  In the
hall way is the finishing area with a Seal drypress, yet to be
used.

     This works for me.  My point being that everyone's living
situation must be looked at carefully.

      Friendly advice: always return items to the same place in
the darkroom!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, Californi