Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:27:05 -0500

>You may even gently ask your family to leave you _completely_
>undisturbed during the half hour it takes to finish the film: Even a
>small request like: "could you please help me find ....." may turn
>out to take five minutes instead of one, and you may be left with a
>ruined film.

This is why darkrooms are better than changing bags+kitchen-sinks,
especially if you have a big giant "DARKROOM IN USE. ENTER ONLY ON
PENALTY OF DEATH" sign on it. Even if you have the lights on, if you
train your family that they are NEVER to open the darkroom door if
it's closed, then you have made your own private refuge.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general)