Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta DiMage Dual Scan III Scanner--Warning
From: "David Gunalan" <cocacola@tm.net.my>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:50:32 +0800

rob,

there has been a mix up in the photoshop elements serial nos during
packaging. You will need to provide the scanner serial no and the photoshop
elements serial code to minolta and they will have to contact Minolta Japan
for the correct photoshop elements serial code.

My local Minolta service personnel called me about this and rectified the
problem. It affected a certain batch during production.

- -david