Subject: [Leica] Speedier Rewind of screwmount, M3 & M2...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:57:47 -0700

Hi,

     As I'm going to be putting a lot of film through my screwmount
cameras, I'm interested in saving time rewinding the film into
the cassette.  I've just discovered that it's possible to use
both hands to turn the rewind knob.  This will speed it up
a bit.  You hold the camera in your lap and use first the
right, then left, back and forth.  I was only using one hand
all these years.  Of course with most 35mm cameras and
all the Ms beginning with the M4, it's not a problem.

     I know there are aftermarket attachments that work.
I'd like to hear about others with their M3 and M2 or screwmount
rewinding.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California