Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some real numbers?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:52:09 -0700

Hi Johnny,

      I've got more lag time putting the index finger on
the shutter release or the best shot's on and over
while I'm winding.  It seems there's more that we
can do to increase our chances of capturing a
vision that's only an instant.

     I'm no stranger to lag time.  I tried that
Olympus Stylus Epic and sometimes I've
put the camera down thinking it had fired
by then.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California