Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50/2 Summicron LTM anyone?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 05:38:38 -0700

Hi Joe!

     It's not surprising that a lens like that, modern glass in LTM is
going to cost a bit more that the current version.  This lens and
the two Summicrons in 35 and 50 in LTM but I don't think there
are others available.

      I use LTM but I'm looking to move up to the M mount.  If
I owned such a lens I'd sell it and get M3 and M2 bodies.
I'm not sure if using a lens like that lessens it's value too much,
but some since they are very rare, made only for the Japanese
market.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California