Subject: [none]
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:03:56 +1000

OK, auto switching between a 250th and the flash sync speed when using
my favorite flash the SF20.  That's handy.  Still gotta think about the
aperture though.

And maybe this is where I'm coming from.  With the M6 I have to think
about everything, which makes it easy.  I have a friend who uses auto
everything Canons, who finds it just as easy to let the camera think
about it all.

But what happens to your exposure when shooting the bride?  I know, I
know, meter and lock.  Just the same as I would do with the 6.

Some one send me a 7 for a week and I'll shut up already.  There's an
idea ....  I'll call the importer and ask for a loan.  Then I'll send
it to you Alastair.  Maybe they can ship an MP while they're at it.
Woohoo!

Rick.

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> ([Leica] Re:)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> ([Leica] flash, was blank)