Subject: [Leica] rejected and dejected ;-)
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:32:47 +1000

Obviously, it induced too much nausea ;-) I am surprised that it was flatly
rejected: FOM2 is much friendlier, but in my experience with competitions,
the inclusion criteria are often quite at odds with my aesthetic, I was so
incensed once, that I sent in of my images that I thought was terrible,
thinking it would be accepted. It was returned  with the comment "terrible"
;-) Guess I was right about it after all.

One thing has become obvious from FOM2 is the bizarre difference of opinion
people have towards images. One man's winner is another's reject. There is
no easy answer other than to keep trying ;-)

Cheers