Subject: Re: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:55:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/03 1:30:54 AM, richard@imagecraft.com writes:

<< What I would like to have is a simple camera, with low shutter lag, and a
kick-ass lens. Yea, a digital M :-) Yes yes, I know a digital M is not
feasible right now, but I will take a simple digital M'ish camera that does
not take all M lens, but just one good zoom, or one good 35/50/90 combo (35
equiv.). >>

Richard,

It exists: The Olympus 5050 or the Nikon 5400. You can have a ball with them.
Then, for real photography,
get to work with that splendid M7.

br