Subject: RE: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:18:29 -0400

And what, pray tell, is "real photography?" Is it James Nachtwey's
photography done inside Baghdad while the bombs fell? Is it virtually
all the images we see in our daily newspapers and most of what we now
see in news magazines? Or is it the photos people post here of their
kids and their kids friends? What is "real photography?" And why does
the particular camera used make it more real?

Just wondering. :-)

B. D.